Friday, March 31, 2017

XI - Box of Flowers (part 2)

Hi! This is a quick post about updates and the ideas I have recently decided to use for my project.

So  I took the idea from the prom proposal and put it to works and here's what it looks like:

Although different in colors and quantity from the original one, I still feel like this will still create an ideal background for the theme I am attempting to represent. I also don't like how some of the wood is being shown underneath the flowers so I may add colored construction paper to it or purchase one more flower. As far as the two page layout, I have yet to finish typing it up. I realized it is really hard to write interesting yet somewhat informal descriptions on spring trends considering it's mostly image based. After the images are done, I feel like it will be much easier to compost my two page spread.

I decided not to use the flowers in the table of contents because that would definitely be overdoing it. I instead will attempt to create a more simple layout containing only a few images. In order to put together my magazine, I downloaded a free trial of InDesign. I am currently watching tutorials on how I can use it to the best of my ability and create something truly beautiful.

Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow I go out and start photographing. I have a few ideas as to how I want to photograph the model, so hopefully all goes well!

It's is going to be a loooooooong day, but I am truly excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment