Sunday, March 26, 2017

IX - 2 Weeks Left

As of today, there are only two weeks left until the final due date of this portfolio project. I decided today to start my focus on the two page spread. As mentioned (plenty of times) in my previous post, my two page spread will be on the "Fresh Spring Trends" (get it?). I will need to conduct some more research on what these trends are in order to construct my two page spread well.

For the layout, I saw this post Mrs. Stoklosa has pinned on Pinterst:

Since I am doing a story on the season's fashion trends, I feel as if my layout will rely primarily on the images. So I decided on using one of two layouts, the top right and bottom right. I feel as if they put a lot of focus on the outfits being shown enabling the discussion surrounding the images. Once I gather my information I will be able to narrow it down to which layout will better suit my context.

My next post will be discussing the trends being mentioned in my two page layout. Now I'm getting serious.

Citations:

Daniellesdooodles, and Wordpress.com. Magazine Project Week 6. Digital image. Pinterest. N.p., 15 Oct. 2012. Web. 26 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment