Thursday, March 30, 2017

X - Box of Flowers

On Tuesday we met in groups and I received a little bit of feedback on my table of contents. They suggested I add some items to it that have a relation to beauty or fashion, such as makeup products. I plan to start photographing the images for the table of contents sometime this week and will take these inputs into consideration.

In other news, I was scrolling through Twitter and believe it or not received inspiration for props that I can use from a picture of a prom proposal. Here it is:


This image inspired me to add a "Spring Favorites" page after the table of contents and include images of makeup that are in spring season. I plan to purchase a wooden box like the one shown as well as similar looking fake flowers. Inside the box, I will have the makeup and later add text stating what the makeup is called and the price/where to purchase it. Hopefully, I won't overdo the use of flowers, but if worst comes to worse the use of flowers on the table of contents will be removed, which I may think will be the case.

Some more (very good) news is the due date as been extended from April 9th to April 11th. Although only a 2 day extension, these 2 days will be very beneficial to me especially since I had a delay on the photography.

Citations:

@SoRelatable. Common Girl. Digital image. Twitter. N.p., 28 Mar. 2017. Web. 29 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment