Friday, April 7, 2017

XV - The End

Well. This is it. I finished it. This is my official last blog post before the postings of my CCR and final project. It's a bit surreal as well as bittersweet to finish with something like this because while it might have been a long stress filled journey, I'm sad to end it. This is the type of feeling I have on every last day so school. Happy it's over, sad to see it end. I am very proud of myself to have accomplished what I have done on my own and especially with the little to no experience with making something as major as this.

I am currently about to start the filming process for my CCR and once that is over, I will post everything as soon as possible.

This was definitely a journey, but nonetheless I'm proud of myself.

Thank you for reading through the journey of the creation of my magazine "Bloom"!

No comments:

Post a Comment