Monday, April 3, 2017

XIII - Updates!

Yesterday was a very productive day for me because I was able to do my cover page, table of contents, and half of my two page spread. I still have a few more images to capture but as of right now I'm on good time to finish and still have plenty of time to do my creative critical reflection (CCR). Unfortunately because I'm on a free trial for Indesign, I only have until Friday to completely finish editing and putting together my magazine. The time after that will be spent working on my CCR.

Moreover on my magazine, the cover line I currently have on my cover image shown in my previous post isn't for sure yet due to the fact that I'm not too sure on the color, font, or text (basically everything about it). I feel as if the cover line stands out more than the masthead which isn't necessarily something that I want. I realize this is mostly because the color of the masthead being too similar to the color of the background, but I feel like it is creating that color scheme that I'm going for.

Also, I realized that the route I decided to take for my table of contents isn't my original idea at all. I figure I'm not much of a planning person rather a person who knows what they're doing only as they're doing it.

To end this quick post on my updates, I'm actually really enjoying the production of this project (something I rarely say) and I hope my passion for it shows through my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment