Thursday, April 6, 2017

XIV - Changes

I made a few changes to my cover image:
To describe my changes and why, I cropped the bottom portion of the image down to take away the unnecessary elements of the Wynwood flooring as well as changing the coverline. I did the change of the coverline because I felt as if it wasn't really getting the point across correctly of a spring edition magazine, so I rather just bluntly put on there "Spring Edition" and get straight to the point. 

Also, I unfortunately took away the idea of the flower box because it wasn't really working out. Instead I did this:


I might add a few more items to it or might not, it all just mainly depends on when I finish typing the 2 page spread, which may I add is a lot harder than I thought. 

Right now I'm currently in the zone of editing and although it may be difficult - I'm enjoying it a lot.

It's almost finished and I can't to show off the final project.


No comments:

Post a Comment